Buy Suprasorb F film at SkinTools
Suprasorb F is a self-adhesive, transparent wound dressing that adapts flexibly to challenging body contours and offers high wearing comfort. The transparent foil dressing allows easy wound control and protects fresh tattoos from external influences such as germs and fluids.
Suprasorb maintains a moist wound environment and thus supports the healing of your new tattoo.
- transparent polyurethane film
- bacteria- and waterproof
- excess moisture evaporates
- The foil remains for 48 hours as protection on the tattooed skin.
- Showering is possible with the foil quite normally.
- Sauna, solarium, sports, fitness or swimming pool are taboo during the healing phase.
- In case of blistering under the foil due to wound fluid, no if the blisters open.
Please do not wear the membrane longer than 48h even if the average indicated wearing time of 5-7 days is indicated on the packaging. The healing process of tattoos is different from that of "ordinary" wounds.
Depending on the area of the body, the Suprsorb F membrane can be easily removed under running water. Please do not tear it off under any circumstances. A violent impact on your fresh tattoo or the freshly grown and extremely sensitive glass skin can cause scars and further blisters on the skin.
polyurethane film, polyacrylate adhesive